- Healthy Body Acupuncture, LLC1511 Tamiami Trail S. #202
Venice, FL 34285941-228-4688
- Appointments available during the week, first 20 minute consultation is free!
NADA nights Monday and Wednesday evenings beginning at 6:00 pm.
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: cravings
How the NADA protocol helps treat addiction
NADA, which stands for the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association, was established in 1985 to promote the NADA protocol acupuncture treatment for addiction. The non-profit organization promotes advocacy and the use of a non-verbal, pharmaceutical free approach to behavioral health. The protocol uses five specific acupuncture points on the ear to treat addiction and to be an alternative to methadone.
Posted in Acupuncture, Wellness Also tagged addiction, anxiety, sleep Comments Off on How the NADA protocol helps treat addiction