- Healthy Body Acupuncture, LLC1511 Tamiami Trail S. #202
Venice, FL 34285
- Appointments available during the week, first 20 minute consultation is free!
NADA nights Monday and Wednesday evenings beginning at 6:00 pm.
- Acupuncture for Treating Depression
- The Benefits of Moxibustion
- Secrets Acupuncturists Use to Stay Healthy
Tag Archives: mood
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, each season is ruled by a particular organ system and spring is connected to the liver. What does this mean? Well, you probably notice changes in the way you feel, both physically and mentally, as the seasons change. I know I tend to feel a bit more contemplative and introspective during the winter months. Once